I asked my friends what they were cooking for dinner and many replied with what they have been fixing during this Corona- Virus outbreak. I compiled a list of what all they were making and I wanted to share it with you. When you can’t think of what to cook for dinner go ahead and take an idea from my friends. If you have a favorite recipe to add to the list, please share it below.
- BBQ Chicken Sandwiches and Baked Beans
- Chicken and Waffles
- Kale salad and Veggies
- Crab meat saute in butter and garlic/ Side of Broccoli
- Baked chicken wings with salt and oil, salad. Corn wrapped in foil.
- Steak and Potatoes
- Pork Tenderloin, roasted asparagus, Boudin, and Mac N Cheese.
- Sausage and peppers in the air fryer.
- Irish Stew – Beef marinated in Guinness, broth, potatoes kale, zucchini and carrots. Of course seasoning, garlic, onions and peppers.
I let the meat sit in beer overnight and then brown it. All of it goes in crockpot.
- Chicken and dumplings
- Rice, sauteed peppers, onion and sun dried tomatoes.
- Ribs and Mac n Cheese
- Beef stroganoff
- Instant Pot Burrito Bowls
- Salmon and fettuccine alfredo
- Ranch chicken tacos. (Taco seasoning and ranch seasoning over chicken in the crockpot)
- Fried Chicken
- Grilled Chicken, black beans, yellow rice
- Taco Soup
- Lazy Ziti- Noodles then mix the sauce and ricotta and the boiled noodles together. Top with shredded mozzarella and bake. Easy and everyone loves it.
- Love Meals – AKA left overs
- Hamburgers, baked beans brownies
- Chili Dogs and french fries
- Vegetarian enchiladas
- Roast turkey breast, mashed potatoes, stuffing, green beans and rolls
- Cesar Salad with jasmine rice, topped with black beans, cheese and corn & fajita seasoned chicken.
- Grilled cheese and homemade chicken noodle soup
- Garlic chicken, Sauteed with broccoli, sun dried tomatoes and three cheese tortellini.
- Crock Pot Italian Beef Sandwiches
- Pulled Beef, potatoes, cantaloupe crescent rolls
- Ham Shank, mashed potatoes, box Mac N Cheese
- Grilled chicken marinated in mayonaise, lime juice and spices.
- Stuffed peppers
- Lemon chicken and yellow rice
- Spinach aritchoke chicken
- Deer steak, brown rice, Southwest Salad
- Banana bread
- Hamburger and chips
- Buffalo pork chops
- Mississippi Pot Roast
- Miniature Tacos. Low carb spinach tortilla cut to shape with a round glass. Fill with taco fillings
- Lasagna, cesar salad, bread from Carrabbas
- Pork loin and roasted potatoes
- Meatloaf and mixed veggies
- Crock Pot Roast
Thanks friends for giving me lots of ideas to cook for dinner.
Now time to go cook and eat.