I was on a walk and I learned a few things I thought might be of interest to some of you. I don’t claim to be any type of virus expert, but I do find it interesting the timing in history that the Coronovirus is in our world. This may be a little lengthy but stick with me.
First thing the Word Corona comes from the Latin word Crown.
Corona – Medical Definition
“Anatomy The crownlike upper portion of a bodily part or structure, such as the top of the head. Botany A crown-shaped, funnel-shaped, or trumpet-shaped outgrowth or appendage of the perianth of certain flowers, such as a daffodil. In this sense also called crown.”
Daffodils have a crown of sorts as well as dandelions and one little breath on the dandelion and it blows away.
You may not be a believer in this but there is a spirit realm that is active daily. (Ephesians 6:12, NIV: “For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.”)
When things happen in our natural world many times if we will stop and ask the Lord what it means he will reveal what is going on in the Spirit realm. So with the constant barrage of Coronovirus news, this teacher I listened to today talked about how the enemy is working symbolically after the authority of your thoughts. Corona means crown and the enemy is going after the mind. If the enemy can attack your thoughts with doubt, fear and panic, then you become paralyzed and struggle to think logically and rationally.
This is also the time of Purim. It is a time of deliverance from death. Purim happens before Passover and it is one of the most entertaining Jewish holidays. Purim commemorates the time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination by the courage of a young Jewish woman called Esther.
Another thing happening now is a battle against the spirit of Pan. Pan was a Greek God that was worshipped and it is where we get the word panic or pandemic from. God didn’t want anyone to worship any other false gods and he still doesn’t want us worshipping anyone but the One true God.
So one of the major battles is the mental spirit of fear
And we have to go into the courts of heaven and overthrow the Spirit of Pan.
If you have never heard of teachings on The Courts of Heaven, look it up on youtube. Robert Henderson explains it well.
So to wrap this all up with somewhat of a solution.
- Be sure to crown your head with the Helmet of Salvation (Ephesians 6:10-18) so you when fear, panic, worry and anxiety come at your thoughts you can cast them down with the truth.
- Do wash your hands of course and stay home if you are sick. You know this already
(James 4:8 Come close to God, and God will come close to you. WASH YOUR HANDS, YOU SINNERS; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.)
- Just as a dandelion when it blows you only need one little seed of faith to plant in your heart to give you hope. Blow some hope on others as well instead of blowing this fear and your germs all over people.
- Dont let the enemy “Corona” crown you with fear. Be crowned with God’s word. Read or listen to it daily. Try reading God’s word first and as much or more than you read or listen to the news.
- Pray Psalm 23 first then Pray Psalm 91. The way to enter into the abiding place with God is by Faith not by fear and panic. Faith moves God Fear moves Satan.
- Of course be smart, be informed , be prepared and be aware. You all know this and you’re doing it.
- We are about to go through Passover. Plead the blood of Jesus over your home. Anoint it with oil and Pray the Words of Psalm 91 over your home.
God is moving as he always does, he is not surprised by all this and He truly is in control. You can trust Him. Even if your faith is as small as a mustard seed. Plant that seed in fertile soil and watch it grow.
Thanks for making it to the end of this. Check out this video to learn more from the teacher I learned much of this from.
Of course feel free to share this and do a deeper study on this than I have. Knowledge and faith are power. I’m praying for you.